Noble Dead Raffle #5 —NOW OPEN!
Here we are again for the fitfth in six raffles for books from the Noble Dead Saga. We are a little late in this announcement, as Barb and J.C. are already addressing rewrites for the saga’s next volume for next December.
And once again, the prize for the raffle is a signed hardbound first edition of S3B2: The Dog in the Dark. Please follow the instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission.
This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, February 22nd, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on the email you send for your entry). By the following Friday, one random winner will be notified via email and (once confirmed) will be announced (by name only) through NobleDead.org, its newsfeed, and satellite pages on accepted social systems. The the winner should receive the prize within 10 business days.
Go to the Contact page at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Use an account that you check at least twice everyday.
- If you are screening for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list the “nobledead.org” domain in your email program and/or email server to be certain you receive notification if you win a raffle. [We do not send email spam—ever!]
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to any form of mailing list. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete.
Winner Selection Process
The following is the process for the raffle and awarding of the prize.
- Each entry is checked upon arrival for complete contact and delivery information as required.
- Correct and complete entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours of being received. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clearly discernable duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by ordered of date/time received. The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified via email and reconfirmation of delivery address is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, that entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 4.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- The awarded prize should arrive on the winner’s doorstep by USPS media mail within 10 business days
Now it is time to get your entry in!