Noble Dead Raffle #4 — NOW OPEN!
But wait—there’s more! Watch for notice later this day to join in on another raffle happening over at BarbHendee.org!
Follow instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission. Entries sent in before this notice have been deleted. This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, February 8th, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on your emailed entry). The following Friday, one random winner will be notified via email and (once confirmed) will be announced (by name only) through NobleDead.org, its newsfeed and social site pages. The winner should receive the prize within 10 business days.
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Use an account that you check at least once (preferably twice) per day.
- If you screen for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list “nobledead.org” in your email program and/or email server to be certain you receive notification if you win a raffle. [We do not send email spam—ever!]
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to any form of mailing list. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete.
Winner Selection Process
- Correctly completed entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours of receipt. Incomplete entries are discarded; if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified single entries are ordered / numbered by date/time received. Total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified via email with a request to re-confirm delivery information. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, a new winner is selected by Step 3.
- Upon reconfirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- The award prize is shipped and should arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS “media” mail.
So get your entry in now!