READER’S CHOICE RAFFLE #2—NOW OPEN
Time again for a raffle in which you choose your prize!
Barb and J.C. still have a few “author’s copies” left for certain hardback volumes in Noble Dead Saga; that means first editions like in all other raffles. As always, the prize will be signed by them. So get your entry in with your choice of which book your want from this list…
S2B2: Through Stone and Sea
S2B3: Of Truth and Beasts
S3B1: Between Their Worlds
S3B2: The Dog in the Dark
S3B3: A Wind in the Night
The rules and requirements (listed below) are the same as for previous raffles, but you must also submit the title of the book you want if you win. This will save a little bit of time in processing prizes.
Please follow the instructions below (without exception) so your entry is confirmed on the first submission. This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, September 5th, 2014, Midnight PST (via the received timestamp on your emailed entry). By the following Monday, one random winner will be notified via email.
Go to “Contact” at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winner will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
City, State, Zip/Postal Code
AND DON’T FORGET TO STATE YOUR CHOSEN PRIZE FROM THE LIST PRESENTED.
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Your Account: use one that you check at least once per day.
- Your HTML/RTF filter: If you screen spam by rejecting HTML/RTF email content, white-list “@nobledead.org” in your email program and/or server to be certain you receive notification if you win. We do not send email spam—ever!
- Your address/domain filter: If you screen and reject by unverified sender addresses / domains, adjust your email filter rules to accept email from “@nobledead.org.” We do not respond to any form of sender/domain verification process. Neither the Hendees nor the volunteer staff have time for this.
- Your email address: Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to a mailing list. All entries are fully discarded / deleted once their associated raffle is completed.
ABOUT WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
- Each entry is checked by staff for required contact and delivery information. Correct / complete entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle’s closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by order of date/time received. The total number is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner(s) [see Random.org].
- The winner is notified via email and confirmation of delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond from date/time on the notice. If no response is received in that time period, the winner’s entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 3.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner will be later announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems. The awarded prize will arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail within 10 business days of being shipped.