Noble Dead Raffle—NOW OPEN
We’re a bit late, as it was Barb and J.C.’s anniversary Friday, though they took Thursday off instead and then had to catch up on revision work for S3B2: The Dog in the Dark.
But here we are again, finally. Time for another chance to have a book shipped straight to your door from our publisher, this time for another signed hardback copy of S3B1: Between Their Worlds…
Please follow instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission.
The raffle is open to only readers in the USA. Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, March 30, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on the email you send for your entry). By the following Monday, one random winner will be notified via email and (once confirmed) will be announced (by name only) through the NobleDead.org and its newsfeed and accepted social systems. The publisher will be notified as well, and the winner should receive the prize within 10 business days.
Go to the Contact page and submit the following information:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: Noble Dead Raffle
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Use an account that (1) you check at least once everyday and (2) can accept HTML email. We do not embed media in our emails, but HTML/RTF format is the accepted business standard to which we adhere. This will not change.
- If you are screening for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list the “nobledead.org” domain in your mail program and/or server to be certain you receive notification if you win a raffle.
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to any form of mailing list. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete.
Winner Selection Process
The following is the (undated) process for the raffle and awarding of the prize
- Each entry is checked upon arrival for complete contact and delivery information as required.
- Correct and complete entries are confirmed by email within 72 hours of being received. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by ordered of date/time received. The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winning entry. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified and reconfirmation of delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, that entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 4.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner is announcement via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- Delivery information is passed on to the publicity department of our publisher, and the winner will received the indicated prize, usually within 10 business days.