Noble Dead Raffle--UPDATE
The current raffle closed as of Friday, Midnight, PST. The next raffle begins this coming Friday, so watch for the announcement and which signed book will be awarded.
The winner of the current raffle has been generated by random selection and will be connected later today by email for confirmation of delivery information. Once that step is complete, we will announce the winner official tomorrow, Monday.
For those curious about how winners are selected and other parts of the process, it is as follows:
- Each entry is checked upon arrival for its inclusion of complete contact and delivery information.
- Correct and complete entries are confirmed by email within 72 hours of being received.
- Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are then ordered by date/time received and thereby assigned a number.
- The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winning entry. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified and reconfirmation of delivery information is sought.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information from the winner, the winning announcement is made via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- Delivery information is passed on to the publicity department of our publisher, and the winner will received the indicated prize, usually within 10 business days.
And we should be back with you again tomorrow to announce the winner!