AUDIOBOOK RAFFLE #2: The Noble Dead Saga, Series 1
Yes, your read that title right. This raffle is for a complete set of audiobooks for the first series: Dhampir, Thief of Lives, Sister of the Dead, Traitor to the Blood, Rebel Fay, Child of a Dead God. The winner will receive promo codes for a free edition of each through Audible.com....
Please visit the Audible “apps page” now to see multiple options for how to enjoy your prize if you win. Audiobooks through Audible (Amazon) are handled much the same way as ebooks.
Rules, requirements, and process information are listed below and are standard to all raffles run through NobleDead.org. Please follow the instructions without exception so your entry is confirmed on the first submission. One entry per person / email address.
This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, April 24th, 2015, Midnight PST (by the received timestamp on your emailed entry). By the following Monday, one random winner will be notified via email.
Go to “Contact” at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winner will be notified]
Subject: AUDIOBOOK RAFFLE #2
Message: NOBLE DEAD SAGA, SERIES #1
NOTE: For this raffle, you do not need to provide a shipping address; you will be purchasing and loading your audio book directly from Audible.com.
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Your Account: use one that you check at least once per day.
- Your HTML/RTF Filter: If you screen for spam by rejecting HTML/RTF emails, white-list “@nobledead.org” in your email program and/or server, otherwise you may not receive our replies. We do not send email spam—ever!
- Your PRE-VERIFY Filter: If you screen for spam by rejecting addresses / domains not pre-verified, adjust your filter rules to accept email from “@nobledead.org,” otherwise you may not receive our replies. We do not respond to any form of email address verification processes or requests. Neither the authors nor the volunteer staff have time for that.
- Your Personal Information: Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to a mailing list. All entries are fully discarded / deleted once the raffle is completed.
ABOUT WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
- Entries are checked for required information. Complete entries are confirmed by email within 72 hours. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle’s closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
NOTE: For audio only raffles, a physical mailing address is not submitted / required.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by order of date/time received. The total count is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner(s) [see Random.org].
- The winner is notified via email and confirmation of delivery information [if needed] is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond from the timestamp on the email notice. If no response is received in that time period, the winner’s entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 3.
- Upon distribution of the prize, the winner will be announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems at the next available opportunity. Any awarded prize requiring physical delivery will arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail, usually within 10 business days of being shipped.