Noble Dead Raffle #1—NOW OPEN!
We have yet to receive the two promotional copies of S3B3: A Wind in the Night, but considering this is Dec. 1st, we think it is time to get started.
Please follow the instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission. This raffle is open to only readers in the USA…
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, December 6th, Midnight PST (via the received timestamp on your emailed entry). By the following Monday at the latest, one random winner will be notified via email. Once confirmed, the winner will be announced by name only through NobleDead.org, its newsfeed, and satellite social pages. The winner should receive the prize within 10 business days.
Go to “Contact” at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winner will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Use an account that you check at least once per day.
- If you screen for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list “nobledead.org” in your email program and/or server to be certain you receive notification if you win. We do not send direct email spam—ever!
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to a mailing list. All entries are discarded / deleted once a raffle is completed.
Winner Selection Process
- Each entry is checked by staff for required contact and delivery information as required. Correct and complete entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by order of date/time received. The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner [see Random.org].
- The winner is notified via email and confirmation of delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received in that time, the winner’s entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 3.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including its satellite social system pages. The award prize should arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail, usually within 10 business days. (NOTE: delivery time might more during the holiday season.)