The Mist-Torn Witches, Raffle #1—NOW OPEN!
Time again for a new series of three raffles for a signed paperback first edition of MW1: The Mist-Torn Witches, the first book in a new series by Barb Hendee.
This raffle is currently open to only readers in the USA. See instructions in this announcement.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, May 17th, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on your emailed entry).
By the following Monday, one randomly chosen winner will be notified via email. Once confirmed by reply from the winner, the winning announcement will be sent out through BarbHendee.org and NobleDead.org, their newsfeeds, and their satellite pages on accepted social systems…
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: MIST-TORN WITCHES RAFFLE
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete. You will never be added to any mailing list.
- Use an account that you check at least twice daily, or you might miss a winner’s notification in time to respond.
- If you use a spam filter that rejects HTML content, white-list the domains of “nobledead.org” and “barbhendee.org” in your email program and/or server, or you may not receive notification if you win a raffle. We never send email spam.
Winner Selection Process
The following is the process for all raffles and prizes awarded through either NobleDead.org or BarbHendee.org:
- Each entry is checked upon arrival for complete (and required) contact and delivery information.
- Correct entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours of being received. Incomplete and/or incorrect entries are discarded and, if possible at our discretion, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clearly discernable duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by ordered of date/time received. The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified via email and reconfirmation of delivery address is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, that entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 4.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and BarbHendee.org and their news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- The awarded prize should arrive on the winner’s doorstep by USPS media mail within 10 business days.
Now it is time to submit your raffle entry!