Noble Dead Raffle #1 — NOW OPEN!
Here we are again for the first in another six raffles for books from the Noble Dead Saga shipped straight to your door. For our first raffle, as is appropriate, the prize is a signed hardbound first edition of S3B2: The Dog in the Dark…
Please follow the instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission.
This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, December 28th, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on the email you send for your entry). By the following Friday, one random winner will be notified via email and (once confirmed) will be announced (by name only) through NobleDead.org, its newsfeed, and satellite pages on accepted social systems. The the winner should receive the prize within 10 business days.
Go to the Contact page at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Use an account that you check at least once everyday.
- If you are screening for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list the “nobledead.org” domain in your email program and/or email server to be certain you receive notification if you win a raffle. [We do not send direct email spam—ever!]
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to any form of mailing list. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete.
Winner Selection Process
The following is the process for the raffle and awarding of the prize.
- Each entry is checked upon arrival for complete contact and delivery information as required.
- Correct and complete entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours of being received. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by ordered of date/time received. The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified via email and reconfirmation of entry delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, that entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 4.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- The award prize should arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail, usually within 10 business days. (NOTE: delivery time might more during the post-holiday week.)
So get your entry in now!