NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE - OUT OF THE GRAVE!!!
THE DEAD SEEKERS, first in a new High/Dark Fantasy series by Barb & J.C. Hendee will be released in early January 2017. You'll have to read the book to find out all that the title really means. Care to be one of the first before it's even on the shelves?
Time for another raffle out of NobleDead.org, this time for a signed, limited run, reviewer's trade paperback edition of The Dead Seekers, first in a new high/dark fantasy series by Barb & J.C. Hendee of the 14 volume Noble Dead Saga.
Please read the raffle rules below and then follow the link to our new hidden raffle entry form. Follow all instructions without exception so your entry is confirmed on the first submission. One entry per person and mailing address.
This raffle is open to only readers in the USA states.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, November 18th, 2016, Midnight PST (by timestamp in your entry). THAT GIVES YOU TWO WEEKS TO ENTER. By the following Monday, 3 random winners will be notified via email.
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Your Email Account: use one that you check at least once per day.
- Your Email HTML/RTF Filter: If you screen for spam by rejecting HTML/RTF emails, white-list “@nobledead.org” in your email program and/or server, otherwise you may not receive our replies. We do not send email spam—ever!
- Your Email Address/Domain Filter: If you screen for spam by rejecting sender addresses / domains not pre-verified, adjust your filter rules to accept email from “@nobledead.org,” otherwise you may not receive our replies.NOTE: We do not respond to any email address verification processes or requests. Neither the authors nor the volunteer staff have time for this.
- Your Personal Information: Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to a mailing list. All entries are fully discarded / deleted once a raffle is completed.
ABOUT WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
- Entries are checked for required information. Complete entries are confirmed by email within 72 hours. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle’s closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and (if applicable) Shipping Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by order of date/time received. The total count is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner(s) [see Random.org].
- The winner is notified via email and confirmation of delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond from the timestamp on that emailed request. If no response is received in the following 48 hours, the winner’s entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 3.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner will be announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems at the next available opportunity. The awarded prize will arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail, usually within 10 business days of being shipped.
And now, please proceed to our new “NobleDead.org Raffle Entry Form” to enter this raffle.