NOBLE DEAD READER’S CHOICE RAFFLE #4
With the year’s end holidays less than 30 days away, and the release of First and Last Sorcerer just beyond that, it is time to pick up one extra present.
Here we are again, and it is about time! As with previous raffles in this series, you pick your prize when you enter!
Barb and J.C. have “author’s copies” left for some hardbound volumes in Noble Dead Saga; first editions, just like in all raffles. That includes the previous book in the Noble Dead Saga, A Wind in the Night, but unfortunately the coming next novel. The prize will be signed by us. Here are the volumes still available:
S2B2: Through Stone and Sea
S2B3: Of Truth and Beasts
S3B1: Between Their Worlds
S3B2: The Dog in the Dark
S3B3: A Wind in the Night
The rules, requirements, and process information are listed below. You must also submit the title of the book you want if you win. This will save a little time in processing prizes. Please follow instructions without exception so your entry is confirmed on the first submission.
This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, December 12th, 2014, Midnight PST (by the received timestamp on your emailed entry). By the following Monday, one random winner will be notified via email. Yes, there will be more RCR raffles to come in the new year.
Go to “Contact” at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winner will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
City, State, Zip/Postal Code
AND YOUR SELECTED PRIZE FROM THE LIST.
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Your Email Account: use one that you check at least once per day.
- Your Email HTML/RTF Filter: If you screen for spam by rejecting HTML/RTF emails, white-list “@nobledead.org” in your email program and/or server, otherwise you may not receive our replies. We do not send email spam—ever!
- Your Email Address/Domain Filter: If you screen for spam by rejecting sender addresses / domains not pre-verified, adjust your filter rules to accept email from “@nobledead.org,” otherwise you may not receive our replies. NOTE: We do not respond to any form of email address verification processes or requests. Neither the authors nor the volunteer staff have time for that.
- Your Personal Information: Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to a mailing list. All entries are fully discarded / deleted once the raffle is completed.
ABOUT WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
- Entries are checked for required information. Complete entries are confirmed by email within 72 hours. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle’s closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by order of date/time received. The total count is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner(s) [see Random.org].
- The winner is notified via email and confirmation of delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond from the timestamp on the email notice. If no response is received in that time period, the winner’s entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 3.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner will be announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems at the next available opportunity. The awarded prize will arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail, usually within 10 business days of being shipped.