Noble Dead Raffle #2 — NOW OPEN!
Time for the second in our six raffles for books from the Noble Dead Saga. This week the prize is a signed set of paperback first edition of the complet Series 2: In Shade and Shadow, Through Stone and Sea, and Of Truth and Beasts…
But wait—there’s more!
Watch for notice coming later this morning and you can join in on another raffle being run through BarbHendee.org!
Please follow the instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission. Any entries sent in before this notice have been deleted.
This raffle is open to only readers in the USA.
Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, January 11th, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on your emailed entry). The following Friday, one random winner will be notified via email and (once confirmed) will be announced (by name only) through NobleDead.org, its newsfeed and social site pages. The the winner should receive the prize within 10 business days.
Go to the Contact page at NobleDead.org and submit the following information correctly:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: NOBLE DEAD RAFFLE
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT:
- Use an account that you check at least once everyday (preferably twice).
- If you are screening for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list the “nobledead.org” domain in your email program and/or email server to be certain you receive notification if you win a raffle. [We do not send email spam—ever!]
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to any form of mailing list. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete.
Winner Selection Process
The following is the process for the raffle and awarding of the prize.
- Each entry received is checked for complete information.
- Correct entries are confirmed by email reply within 72 hours of receipt. Incomplete entries are discarded; if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date/time, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified single entries are ordered by date/time received. Total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winner. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified via email and with a request to reconfirm delivery information. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, a new winner is selected by Step 4.
- Upon reconfirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- The award prize is shipped and should arrive on the winner’s doorstep by standard USPS mail, usually within 10 business days.
So get your entry in now!