Noble Dead Raffle—NOW OPEN!
Time for the fifth of six bi-weekly raffles for author signed copies of books from the Noble Dead Saga. This time out, a signed, first-edition, hardbound copy of S2B2: Through Stone and Sea.
So, get your entry in now (one per person) by following the instructions below so your entry is confirmed on the first submission.
The raffle is open to only readers in the USA. Deadline for receipt of all entries is Friday, April 27th, Midnight PST (via the timestamp on the email you send for your entry). Go to our Contact page and submit the following information at NobleDead.org:
Name: [First and Last in full]
Email: [where winners will be notified]
Subject: Noble Dead Raffle
Message: Street Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Use an account that you check at least once everyday.
- If you are screening for spam by rejecting HTML content, white-list the “nobledead.org” domain in your mail program and/or server to be certain you receive notification if you win a raffle. [We do not send direct email spam—ever!]
- Barb and J.C. have full control of all participant information; you will not be added to any form of mailing list. All entries are discarded/deleted once a raffle is complete.
Winner Selection Process
The following is the process for the raffle and awarding of the prize.
- Each entry is checked upon arrival for complete contact and delivery information as required. This saves a step in the process for having to request and then verify the winner’s shipping information.
- Correct and complete entries are confirmed by email within 72 hours of being received. Incomplete entries are discarded and, if possible, the entrant is notified.
- After the raffle's closing date, all entries are checked for duplicates based on Name, Email, and Delivery Address. Clear duplicates are discarded. Indeterminate ones may receive an email query at our discretion.
- Verified entries are assigned a number by ordered of date/time received. The total number of entries is entered into a pure random number generator to select the winning entry. [See Random.org]
- The winner is notified and reconfirmation of delivery information is requested. The winner has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, that entry is discarded and a new winner is selected according to Step 4.
- Upon confirmation of delivery information, the winner is announced via NobleDead.org and its news distribution systems, including linked social systems.
- Delivery information is passed on to the publicity department of our publisher, and the winner will receive the indicated prize, usually within 10 business days.